Thank you, Pat Hamilton!
A special thanks to outgoing Steering Committee Co-Chair, Pat Hamilton, for his leadership and commitment to this network over the last three years. Pat has served in the co-chair role since the Steering Committee was established in 2018 as a result the Cradle to Career Summit, which supported community leaders to engage in the critical dialogue and recommitment needed to accelerate the collective work.
During his time as co-chair, the network has accomplished a lot, including:
- Identifying Champions to mobilize their peers to break down barriers for the collective work and address calls to action
- Launching a Policy and Legislative Advisory Network to drive the policy and advocacy work of the network
- Expanding the network’s geographic scope to include the City and County of Broomfield and the City of Aurora
- Navigating and responding to the unprecedented pandemic
- Broadening the network’s focus to improve economic and social mobility
- Reinvigorating its leadership structure
- Actively participating in its first state legislative session
- Launching a podcast
- Launching (or re-launching) collective work across five areas this year (Credential Attainment and Work-Based Learning, Equitable Hiring and Retention, Housing and Education, Youth Mental Health, State Policy and Legislation)
- Beginning work to map public funding across the region
Pat’s leadership and commitment didn’t stop just at the Steering Committee and Partnership Accountability Network levels. He has also worked to build a culture of continuous improvement within the operations side of his organization (Adams 12 Five Star Schools) and ensure Adams 12 staff are involved in the collective work at all levels.
This is not a goodbye to Pat, however – Pat will remain a critical leader within the Steering Committee, and continue to drive the collective work of the network as an At-Large Champion. Thank you, Pat!