Elements of the Our Approach include:
- Strategic Plan: The work of the Partnership and has been developed to outline the priorities/goals and key strategies of the Rocky Mountain Partnership over the next two years.
- Building Community Power: The work underway to build community power
- Shared Targets Towards Economic and Social Mobility: The shared target for the network that works continues to grow, and additional targets that measure economic and social mobility will be set.
- Policy, Advocacy, and Public Funding: The works to identify opportunities to develop and/or shift policy and funding to positively impact economic and social mobility in the region.
- Institute: RMP’s training Institute is the overarching umbrella under which the RMP Backbone Team provides training, coaching, technical assistance, and support for Partners and Backbone Staff in implementing its Outcomes Focused Approach.
- StriveTogether: A national movement with a clear purpose: helping every child succeed in school and in life from cradle to career, regardless of race, ethnicity, zip code or circumstance.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Visit to explore questions and answers that are frequently asked about the Partnership!