Rocky Mountain Partnership Community Leaders Council (CLC)
Within the Rocky Mountain Partnership (RMP), there are Networks who each hold accountability and influence over areas critical to improving the economic and social mobility for the region, including support for the Backbone. These leaders are responsible for shared work to shift policy, align resources, work collaboratively, and align backbone support to this end.
The following Leadership Network exists within the Partnership and comprise the network’s Community Leaders Council (CLC):
- RMP Steering Committee: C-Suite level executives from investing partner organizations who set the strategic priorities for the network and provide strategic leadership and guidance to the CLC. Steering Committee members are also members of the Partnership Accountability Network.
- Partnership Accountability Network – formerly referred to as the CLC: C-Suite level executives from investing partner organizations who set shared targets towards social and economic mobility on behalf of the network and hold the network accountable for meeting those targets.
- Backbone Team Board of Directors: Leaders responsible for overseeing the Backbone organization’s governance and fiscal strategy.
- Policy and Legislative Advisory Network: Local, state, and federal elected officials, and policy leaders from investing partner organizations who drive the policy and advocacy strategy for the network based on what is needed to achieve shared targets.
- Funding Alignment Network: Foundation, philanthropic, and leaders responsible for allocation of community resources who drive the funding alignment strategy for the network based on what is needed to achieve shared targets.
- Collaborative Action Network: Leadership from those working on the ground who determine the collective action needed to meet shared targets.
- Data Alignment Network: Data experts from the community who have the content expertise, authority, and access to inform the data needs of the Partnership around shared targets.
- Community Voice Network – formerly referred to as the Youth Voice Committee: Leaders from the community who have the power to influence and inform aspects of garnering community voice including: engaging stakeholders with lived experience to shift power dynamics and co-develop solutions, as well as inform processes, access, scope, ethics, etc.
- Asset Mapping Network: Leaders from the community focused on mapping out programs, services, networks, policy, and funding that already exist within the region in order for the Partnership to identify where work is having an impact, fill gaps to meet the needs of the community and make assets publicly available.
How Do These Groups Work Together?
RMP Leadership Networks each support a critical area to achieve the Partnership’s larger shared targets.
The role of the Backbone Team is to support cohesion of these groups with strategy development, data support, and facilitation utilizing the StriveTogether Theory of Action to ensure work across the Partnership is not siloed. The Backbone Team Board of Directors is responsible for the needed capacity and capability to oversee the fiscal operations of the Backbone and Partnership to this end.
The Backbone Team and respective Champions will give updates at Partnership Accountability Network (PAN) meetings and liaise back to their networks.
Curious more about the roles? Click HERE to view RMP Community Leaders Council Roles.