Employers participating in the ‘Improved Hiring, Retention, and Employee Advancement Practices‘ effort will come back together as a cohort on Thursday, November 17 from 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
What will be accomplished?
Participating employers will:
- Review their employer self-assessment report
- Develop measurable goals and clear action steps towards achieving these goals
- Further dive into the Hiring, Retention, and Employee Advancement toolkit
- Hear directly from partner entities who have committed to providing technical assistance supports to this cohort, and get signed up for supports
- Get signed up for Cultural Intelligence Training Series and/or Communities of Practice
Participating employers received an email directly from the RMP Team about this session. If you have not already completed your employer self-assessment, please do so in advance of that session.