The Policy and Legislative Advisory Network (PLAN) will be hosting a VIRTUAL town hall on Monday, April 19 from 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM about regional economic and social mobility, and how improving postsecondary credential attainment is one way the community can make progress towards this end.
The town hall will feature a moderated panel of local and state experts from across sectors, and an overview of the current policy work underway. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask the panel questions at the end.
Don’t forget about the deets down below!
April 19 @ 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
What will I learn if I attend
- Increase awareness about the Rocky Mountain Partnership policy priorities
- Provide a better understanding about the work of the Partnership
- Discuss postsecondary credential attainment and discuss why this is essential to improve economic and social mobility in our region
- Provide the concerned community with action steps they can take for advocacy in the region
The town hall will feature a moderated panel of local and state experts from across sectors.
What will the panel talk about?
- Whatis most impacting community members’ ability to obtain the skills and training needed to become employed at a wage that allows them to support themselves and their families
- How this impacts industry and the economy
- What work is already happening around this
- The opportunity for further coordination and alignment of these efforts (including policy and funding)
Don’t forget to RSVP today by clicking the button below!RSVP Now!