Collective Work Data Center
The Collective Work Data Center is the homebase for data for each collective work area. Each work area requires its own Data Center that:
- Illuminates the current state of what is happening around each collective work area and where the additional opportunities for collective action exist
- Measures the impact and progress of collective work and assesses real-time impact of strategies
- Brings to life voice and perspective from community members about what they are experiencing
- Maps where public and private dollars are currently going (and not going)
Knowing if work is having an impact in real time- not waiting to evaluate it after the fact by tracking key performance indicators.
Drivers Collective Action. Supports leaders to use data, including community voice and perspective, to identify the root causes of community challenges, where work is needed, inform strategies and drive action.
Accountability. Holds the network accountable towards improving shared targets and priorities.
Transparency around funding. Allows decision makers and community members to see where funding is and is not currently going so that it is clear where funding is needed.
To view quantitative data and community voice and perspective for each respective work area click on the links below
- Additional Data and Research Relevant to the Collective Work
- Credential Attainment and Work-Based Learning
- Equitable Hiring and Retention
- Housing and Education
- Youth Mental Health
Click HERE to see the frequently asked questions about data and if you are aware of other data, research, and reports relevant to the work of the network
|For more information contact RMP Backbone Data Director, Joe Baker at JosephBaker@RMPBackbone.org.|