The Rocky Mountain Partnership Steering Committee, chaired by Raymond Gonzales, Jennifer Hoffman, Dr. Chris Fiedler, and Peter LiFari,
cordially invites you to save the date for the Inaugural State of the Partnership Event.
Explore the progress of the Rocky Mountain Partnership’s work to date through an interactive experience that includes:
- A celebration of wins and accomplishments from this year
- The public unveiling the Rocky Mountain Partnership Data Scorecard, and an
- Overview of the 2022 Strategic and Policy Priorities
Date: Friday, November 12, 2021
Location: The Establishment at Bradburn Village
- 1:30 PM – 2:00 PM Check-In
- 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM Program and Panel
- Followed by a party like no other, with the opportunity to explore the path ahead (including appetizers and cash bar)
Event sponsorship opportunities are also available!
Please note: The well-being and safety of the community is of the utmost importance. The Backbone Team is monitoring public health orders and guidance, and is prepared to move the event virtually if needed.
Contact Ashley Edinger at AshleyEdinger@RMPBackbone.org to learn more about this event.