Rocky Mountain Partnership was selected by StriveTogether to participate in a pilot to understand the impact of public dollars.
This pilot, called SPARCY (Shifting Public Accountability and Resources to Center Youth), will help the network:
- Understand where public dollars are currently being allocated
- Identify gaps, and work with youth and community members most impacted to develop a fiscal plan to close them
The work will focus on three key areas over the next two years:
- Performing Youth and Community Impact Assessments
- Creation of a Strategic Financing Plan
- Focusing on Youth and Community Engagement
The work will be led by a core team from RMP’s Policy and Legislative Advisory Network comprised of network partners, youth and community members most impacted / with lived experience, and Backbone staff.
Click on the button to learn more about the SPARCY work.Learn More about SPARCY