Strategic Philanthropic Partners
Strategic Philanthropic Partners are organizations who have joined forces with a committed cross-sector coalition of leaders and community members to support the collective infrastructure of the Rocky Mountain Partnership through a one-time or recurring investment,
In addition to a strategic financial investment that will pay dividends in economic prosperity across the region, they serve as valued advisors and thought leaders to The Partnership to help it see all perspectives when it comes to the collective work.
Strategic Philanthropic Partners can be:
- Companies and Corporations
- Funding Collaboratives / Circles
- Private Funders
- Any Entity interested in Investing
On behalf of the Rocky Mountain Partnership, we invite you to stand shoulder to shoulder with us by becoming a Strategic Philanthropic SEED Partner and member of the Coalition of the Committed.
When you step up as a SEED Partner, you become part of this network as valued thought leaders and advisors that contribute to our strategic priorities and collective work.
What Will I Be Investing?
Your one-time SEED Investment supports building the additional needed infrastructure for this collective work. Some critical needs that your investment supports are:
Serve as a thought leader and advisor for the Partnership
- Invited to participate in 2+ meetings with community leaders and annual State if the Partnership Event, where you will have the opportunity to provide critical input around strategic priorities and the collective work
- Receive early access to data and community voice and perspective dashboards, tools, research, and reports
- Invited to participate in a ‘Community Talks’ podcast episode
- Invited to exclusive Partner networking events throughout the year with the region’s most influential leaders and community members
Recognized as a SEED Partner through key Partnership events, materials, communications
- Receive a digital badge to highlight your role as a thought leader and advisor in The Partnership
- Recognized as a SEED Partner through:
- Data and community voice and perspective dashboards, tools, research, reports, and resources
- Press Releases
- RMP Website
- In-Person & Virtual Events
- Email Blasts/Monthly Newsletter
- Social Media
|Check out the SEED Partner Benefits HERE|
Once the initial infrastructure is built out, it needs to be sustained so that it can continue to support The Partnership’s ongoing work.
Strategic Philanthropic Sustaining Partners play a critical role in the ongoing sustainability and growth of the neutral infrastructure, which in turn supports the growth and advancement of the collective work.