Coalition of the Committed.
What does it mean to Join the Movement?
It means taking the pledge to no longer accept the way things are, and to work together as a united community to create lasting, systemic change.
I Pledge To:
- Work together with other community stakeholders including, those most impacted by systems, to tackle the same issues with the same results in mind, and publicly keep score of progress made.
- Shift power at all levels to those most impacted by systems, and realize that this does not dilute my power, but amplifies the impact I am able to make.
- Collectively provide system-level and policy solutions in prioritized areas, bringing my own role, function, work, resources, expertise, and data to achieve the collective results.
- Make policy and strategy decisions based on data that is broken down by race, ethnicity, gender, and income.
- Align funding and resources to strategies and collective efforts that achieve equitable results.