The Rocky Mountain Partnership –
Your Investment Matters
The Rocky Mountain Partnership – is made up of Adams and Broomfield Counties leaders in education, nonprofit, government, human services, law enforcement, businesses, and sectors and have formed a 501c3 neutral backbone team to unite the community to create lasting, systemic change.
Join the Movement
No single siloed effort, sector, city, or county alone can address or solve inequitable policies, practices, or systems, but through partnership and collective action, RMP identifies opportunities where the Partnership can work collectively to disrupt and transform systems and outcomes for ALL. Our region needs a dedicated group of investors committed to working together as a united community to create lasting systemic change. As an individual, you can align your investment in our community with RMP’s commitment to increasing social and economic mobility for ALL.
To join RMP’s Coalition of the Committed by making a monetary pledge and becoming a member of our Catalyst Club, click HERE:
- $417 per month or $5,000 per year to remain / become a Champion Investor
- $209 per month or $2,500 per year to remain / become an Impact Investor
- $84 per month or $1,000 per year to remain / become an Inspire Investor
- $42 per month or $500 per year to remain / become an Active Investor
- $20 per month or $240 per year to remain / become a Connect Investor
Organizations can also get involved at a partner level. Learn More
RMP Attn: Becky Hoffman
1500 East 128th Avenue
Thornton, CO 80241
For questions or to discuss other ways to invest, please contact Lauren Erdman at LaurenErdman@RMPbackbone.org