- This event has passed.
Logic Model Subcommittee Meeting (Adams County Opioid Regional Council)
September 19, 2022 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
The Adams County Opioid Regional Council’s Logic Model Subcommittee will meet Monday, September 19 to provide input on a draft Opioid Crisis Logic Model and determine what additional action is needed to finalize it.
What will be accomplished in this session?
Subcommittee members will:
- Gain a shared understanding of:
- The Opioid Epidemic from a public health perspective
- Purpose of Logic Models and how to use them
- Intended purpose of the Opioid Crisis Logic Model we are tasked with developing
- Provide input on a Draft Opioid Crisis Logic Model and determine what additional action is needed to finalize it
Where can I learn more about this session session?
In alignment with the Open Meeting Requirements of the Colorado Sunshine Law, sessions are noticed on the RMP website. Learn more by clicking the button below.