State of the Partnership Event
November 12 @ 1:30 pm - 6:00 pm
SAVE THE DATE for the Inaugural State of the Partnership Event Slated for November 12!
The Rocky Mountain Partnership Steering Committee, chaired by:
Dr. Chris Fiedler
cordially invites you to save the date for the Inaugural State of the Partnership Event.
Explore the progress of the Rocky Mountain Partnership’s work to date through an interactive experience that includes:
- A celebration of wins and accomplishments from this year
- The public unveiling the Rocky Mountain Partnership Data Scoreboard, and an
- Overview of the 2022 Strategic and Policy Priorities
Date: Friday, November 12, 2021
- 1:30 PM – 2:00 PM – Check-In
- 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM – Program and Panel
- Followed by a party like no other, with the opportunity to explore the path ahead (including appetizers and cash bar)
Event sponsorship opportunities are also available!
Please note: The well-being and safety of the community is of the utmost importance. The Backbone Team is monitoring public health orders and guidance. Please watch out for the announcement of the event if it is virtual or in-person!
Contact Ashley Edinger at AshleyEdinger@RMPBackbone.org to learn more about this event.