We Want You!Youth Pre-Survey Employer Pre-Survey Community Staff Pre-Survey Parent Pre-Survey Consent Form
Did you know?
Only 64% of youth ages 18-24 in Adams County are making a wage that allows them to support their basic needs. In order to ensure that ALL youth in Adams County are employed at a self-sufficient wage, the Adams County Youth Employment Collborative Action Network (CAN) is working to engage disconnected youth (those who are not working and not enrolled in school) and set them on a path to self-sufficiency. Before the CAN deploys strategies to remove systemic barriers prevalent for disconnected youth, we must first hear from those we are working for: youth and the community.
Have Your Voice Heard!
We are currently recruiting respondents for a wave of research that will include both focus groups and in-depth interviews. These will take place throughout February and March, and respondents will receive a $20-$40 gift card as a thank you for their time. Food will be provided at in-person focus groups.
We are recruiting youth, employers, community members, and parents to participate. Specifically, we are looking for:
- Young adults, ages 16-24, who live in Adams County
- Employers and Staff, across sectors, who offer jobs in Adams County
- Staff from Community Organizations who work and/or provide services for youth in Adams County
- Parents of disconnected youth, ages 16 – 24, who live in Adams County
- Complete the appropriate pre-survey to qualify (youth, employer, community member, or parent)
- Sign this consent form before you participate. Please bring the signed form to your interview/focus group or email it to JacquelineMeyer@ACYI.org.
- Our team will contact you to set up an interview or focus group, where you will receive your $20 gift card as a thank you.
If you have any additional questions, or if you want to follow-up about scheduling your interview, please contact Jacqueline Meyer, ACYI’s Community Engagement Coordinator, at JacquelineMeyer@ACYI.org.