Collective Work Data Center
The Rocky Mountain Partnership identifies collective work areas that will most impact its shared targets toward economic and social mobility. The Collective Work Data Center is an online resource containing the following:
- Data dashboards for each collective work area
- Voice and perspective from community members (aka qualitative data)
- Additional national and state data and research reports that are relevant to the work of the Partnership
This data and information supports The Partnership to measure progress towards shared priorities and targets and identify ongoing opportunities for action within each of these collective work areas.
To view quantitative data and community voice and perspective for each respective work area click on the links below
- Additional Data and Research Relevant to the Collective Work
- Credential Attainment and Work-Based Learning
- Equitable Hiring and Retention
- Housing and Education
- Youth Mental Health
Click HERE to see the frequently asked questions about data and if you are aware of other data, research, and reports relevant to the work of the network, please contact RMP Backbone Data Director Joe Baker at JosephBaker@RMPBackbone.org.