The Rocky Mountain Partnership Scorecard
The Rocky Mountain Partnership Scorecard measures annual progress towards shared priorities and targets, specifically progress towards closing equity gaps, and illustrates the following:
- Targets and goals the Rocky Mountain Partnership is working to achieve in the collective work areas
- Areas within the sphere of influence of the network to launch collective work in the future based on Backbone capacity
- How it is trending over time, including a projection of what will happen if no action is taken and progress toward the Rocky Mountain Partnership’s goal (where applicable)
- Rocky Mountain Partnership’s progress towards closing equity gaps for marginalized populations, and which populations those gaps are closing / not closing
- A brief summary of what’s happening in the data, including what the data looks like currently, why it matters, and which community members are most impacted
Please note! This scorecard is in the process of being built out – stay tuned! Click the button below to see a mock-up of the scorecard and it will function when live.
To learn more about the proposed data points that are being tracked in each component, click on the button below!
Click HERE to see the frequently asked questions about data and if you have any questions please contact RMP Backbone Senior Director of Strategic Supports Ashley Edinger at AshleyEdinger@RMPBackbone.org.
The Rocky Mountain Partnership is working with ResultsLab to produce the Data Hub