To respond to the ‘State of Emergency’ on youth mental health, The Partnership is supporting efforts led by the 17th Judicial District Attorney’s Office to:
- Amplify and draw awareness to new and existing resources
- Leverage and scale existing mental health resources
- Identify additional strategies to connect them with resources
A Collective Community-Wide Effort
The Partnership is working to develop a collective effort in alignment with the 17th Judicial District Attorney’s Office, to connect young people with mental health resources and supports that are critically needed (including improving coordination between those providing those supports), including
- Identifying the following :
- What’s currently working in connecting youth with resources?
- Where should they go to connect with resources?
- How else can they most effectively be connected with resources?
- How can we quickly and efficiently capture input from youth around what is most effective?
- How will we know whether strategies are working?
- Determining specific opportunities to improve connecting young people and improving coordination between providers
- Developing an initial action plan & timeline (to be continuously built on and improved)
Call To Action
Join other cross-sector organizations to make a concentrated effort to connect young people with mental health resources and supports that are critically needed, including:
- Promoting existing mental health resources
- Coming together alongside other entities to strategize additional opportunities and action
Action You Can Take
Connect Youth With Mental Health Resources and Support
- Promote existing mental health resources for youth and families, including the 17th Judicial District Attorney’s Office’s Adams and Broomfield County Summer Life Line
- Connect with Levon Hupfer, Director of Diversion, Health & Legislation, 17th Judicial District Attorney’s Office, to lift and promote mental health resources and if you are aware of or have funding to support collective work
Support a Community Wide Communications Campaign
- Connect with RMP Backbone Facilitator Matt Horn if you are interested in supporting the development of a collective communications campaign to connect young people with mental health resources
Call Your Partners to Action
- Share this Call to Action with your networks to amplify its impact
For more information about this effort, please contact Matt Horn, Director of Collaborative Action Networks, at MattHorn@RMPBackbone.org