Take the Pledge: Equitable Hiring & Retention
The Rocky Mountain Partnership is calling for network partners to join the Equitable Hiring Collaborative Action Network to implement and improve their internal hiring and retention practices, going above and beyond what is mandated by the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
Learn more about the Partnership’s collective work in this space HERE.
You are eligible to participate if:
- Your organization is an official Rocky Mountain Partnership Partner in good standing
- Your organization’s leadership has provided support for you to take part in this Collaborative Action Network
- You commit to the guidelines of engagement in the Collaborative Action Network
By taking the pledge, you will:
- Gain access to a toolkit full of best practices, expertise, and recommendations from experts in this space (the toolkit is designed to take organizations through a continuum of improvement; view the continuum HERE or at the bottom of this page)
- Commit to sharing key data as available regarding your organization’s progress in the hiring and retention space for diverse candidates in order for the region to evaluate the long-term impact of these collective efforts
- Be recognized publicly as a participant in this critical collective effort
The Backbone Team will also be reaching out to schedule an initial conversation to assess your organization’s baseline and readiness to engage in this work. This commitment is renewable on an annual basis.
Ready to take the pledge? Join now by indicating your interest HERE.
Organizations Who Have Taken the Pledge