Rocky Mountain Partnership (RMP) is working to support increasing the number of learners on pathways to Top Jobs and the number of pathways that exist by supporting partners to understand what pathways currently exist, what is currently happening around them, and providing support (as needed) to use this information to improve and extend pathways.
View the action we are taking in 2022 and beyond below.
Overview of Our Action Plan and Timeline
Below you will find a high level overview of the milestones and action for this effort.
View a more detailed version of these milestones and action for this effort by clicking the button below.
Progress of Our Work so Far
RMP is actively monitoring the 2022 State Legislative Session.
RMP is actively monitoring the following bills that impact pathways to Top Jobs:
- HB22-1002 Fifth Year High School Concurrent Enrollment
- HB22-1009 Continue Workforce Diploma Pilot Program
- HB22-1346 Electrician Plumber Licensing Apprentice Ratio
- HB22-1349 Postsecondary Student Success Data System
- HB22-1350 Regional Talent Development Iniative Grant Program
- SB22-003 Community College Nursing Bachelor Degree Eligibility (THIS HAS BEEN SIGNED INTO LAW!)
- SB22-116 Increase Occupational Credential Portability
Click the button below to see the full list of bills RMP is monitoring or has taken action on.CLICK HERE
Click on the button below to see frequently asked questions about this effort.CLICK HERE
Matt Horn, RMP Director of Collaborative Action, serves as the Project Manager for this effort. Contact Matt at MattHorn@RMPBackbone.org with additional questions or to learn more.