Project 12: Target Setting Sub-Committee
What Is The Goal Of This Project?
This project is part of the Rocky Mountain Partnership’s (RMP) effort to address disburse funds to address the opioid crisis in Adams County. This sub-committee will draft the initial target(s) that the Regional Council will be working towards and all efforts will ladder up to.
Additional information will be updated as this sub-committee gets under way in Quarter 2 of 2023.
Who Is Involved In This Project?
The following partners are engaged in this sub-committee:
- Adam Anderson, Director of Epidemiology and Data Science Adams county Health Department
- Peter Padilla, City Council Member City of Brighton, Chair of Adams County Opioid Council
- Callie Preheim, MSPH, Public Health Planning & Evaluation Senior Advisor, Adams County Health Department
- Gabriela Reyes, Senior Professional, Epidemiology and Data Science, Adams County Health Department
- Glenn Robinson, Deputy Director Adams County Human Services, Voting Member Adams County Opioid Council
- Dr. Kelly Weidenbach, Executive Director Adams County Health Department, Vice Chair of Adams County Opioid Council
|Jody Nowicki, RMP Senior Director of Stakeholder Engagement, serves as the Project Manager for this effort. Contact Jody at JodyNowicki@RMPBackbone.org with additional questions or to learn more.|