Data and Impact
The Rocky Mountain Partnership (RMP) is supporting Adams County Government and the region to address issues impacting the community as a result of the opioid epidemic in alignment with a state-wide joint framework and ensuring funding awarded to the state from litigation settlements are invested in the region in a way that will have the most impact.
Explore a holistic picture of the regional opioid crisis below.
Our Regional Impact Dashboard
RMP has developed an interactive Regional Impact Dashboard that paints a holistic and comprehensive picture of what’s currently happening in the region related to the opioid crisis, how the community is being impacted at all levels, and progress and the impact of the regional work underway to address it.
Specifically, it includes:
- Regional data that shows the current state of what’s happening with the opioid crisis and the impact it is having on the community
- Targets we have set to hold ourselves accountable to impact
- Stories, feedback, and insights from community members about how they, and the community at large, are being impacted
- Impact Snapshots that dive into how public policy, legislation, funding, and public services are impacting the community
- Progress of our collective work in this area, including the distribution and impact of litigation settlement dollars at both the regional and state levels
This dashboard as a whole is designed to equip partners, decision makers, and the community with the information they need to inform and drive action to address issues impacting the community as a result of the opioid epidemic. Click on the arrows at the bottom of the dashboard to explore regional data and impact.
To provide the best user experience, we would recommend viewing the dashboard in a larger browser window. Click the button below to open the dashboard in a new window.
Click on the button below to see FAQs about this effort.
|Jody Nowicki, RMP Senior Director of Stakeholder Impact, serves as the Project Manager for this effort. Contact Jody at JodyNowicki@RMPBackbone.org with additional questions or to learn more.|