Employers participating in the ‘Improved Hiring, Retention, and Employee Advancement Practices‘ effort came back together as a cohort on Thursday, November 17 from 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
What was accomplished during the session?
- Based on where they are in RMP’s Hiring, Retention, and Employment Advancement Practices Benchmarks©:
- Identified additional opportunities for improvement
- Set measurable goals for advancing through the benchmarks
- Determine action they will take to achieve these goals, and how they will measure progress
- Heard from and got connected to coaching, training, and technical assistance supports
Participating employers will continue to be connected to and receive customized coaching, training, and technical assistance to improve their hiring, retention, and employee advancement practices. This includes coming back together as a cohort in Quarter 1 of 2023 for a peer-to-peer learning session.